Wreath Making + Holiday Treats Potluck!
WHEN: Sunday, December 3rd, 2017
TIME: 12pm to 3pm
WHERE: Portland, ME (address will be emailed 2 days before event)
We’re having a workshop early in the month this time because December can be pretty chaotic, as you may have already started to notice yourselves! Take a break with us, make a wreath or two for your home, chat with good people, and eat some treats with cozy drinks. Hope to see you soon!
As always, this is open to EVERYONE! So bring your partner, a friend, a family member, etc. Female, male, whatever you identify as.
We’re all for empowering women to create and collaborate together, but we don’t have a strict “women only” rule. We want more women supporting women, but really, it is about anyone supporting each other and working together in a safe and respectful space.
Materials You’ll Provide:
- You are free to bring any wreath making materials you might have on hand such as ribbons, string, other decorative elements (optional)
- If you have any shears for cutting greens/florals, please bring it. If you don’t have any, don’t worry, we’ll share!
- If you already have your own greens/florals or want to pick your own somewhere, you’re welcome to do that too or you can pay us $15 and we’ll provide you with everything you’ll need
Materials We’ll Provide:
- A few varieties of holiday greens
- Extra greens & florals for contrast
- String, ribbons
- Wire and floral tape
- $15 – All the materials you’ll need
- $0 – If you prefer to bring your own greens/florals
So why wreath making? Because who doesn’t want to make a beautiful arrangement in the form of a wreath to hang in your home or on your door? It’s simple, elegant, and smells wonderful. We hope you can join us!
HOLIDAY TREATS POTLUCK
- Food: Treats to enjoy with hot chocolate or mulled apple cider (non-alcoholic)
- This can be anything you want it to be! We’ll also have tea on hand. If you need suggestions, baked treats are a good bet. Maybe savory treats too so it’s not all sweet things? We’ll send out a sign up list so everyone knows who is bringing what.
- As always, our space can only accommodate so many people, so space is LIMITED. Sign up as soon as you can! For certain future workshops, we are excited to try different venues. But for the most part, we enjoy using the same location because it is quiet, good parking, and we prefer to keep the head count low so it never gets crowded and overwhelming for anyone.
***Our forms work now, but if you don’t hear back from us within 9 hours after signing up, please email us at email@example.com.***